Parenting resources at your fingertips! Free to our enrolled families, parents can peruse these fine articles written by Karen Stephens, an expert in the early childhood field. Karen is an Early Childhood Specialist of Illinois State University Family and Consumer Sciences Department.
Updates will occur every three months. We hope you find them helpful in navigating the minefield of parenthood.
Topics For This Quarter
- When Parents Disagree on How to Discipline
- Responding to Kids Questions and Difference
- Biting among Toddlers and Two: Response to try
- Toilet training: Signs that indicate prime time for potty training
- Strategies for parenting children with difficult temperament
To apply for login access please contact us.